Sunday 28 October 2007

Who Was Consigno?

My parents divorced when I was three. My father went to prison and my mother had me and my sister to look after. For a period of seven years we spent our time in woman’s refuge which I later found out from my mother that it was one of the worst experiences of her life.

Looking back me and my sister either found it fun or our mother disguised it pretty well. When I was 11, we moved out of the refuge and into permanent accommodation where my mother started a new relationship where I was abused by my mothers new partner whom I never really could get grips with calling him father.

I was a strange kid at school. Very naughty, and once where at every parents meeting the teachers would say, he has talent, he is a clever boy but he just needs to direct his energy.

I was the type of kid they called the “joker”. I would simply make everyone laugh, mimic the teachers and get in trouble for it. As long as I got the approval and the feeling of importance I thought I was going a good job. I was the school clown.

The problem kicked in when exam times were near. Everyone would simply go off and study and I would have this obligation within myself to feel I have a job to do and I had to please my fellow students and friends. Everyone learns their lesson the hard way and I did too.

I remember watching Richard Branson one day on TV and said “Mum, one day you will be proud of your son, he will be like that”. Hey I was a kid, however within this blog there will be moments which will leave you breathless…..

Do you remember when you were a kid and you had a dream? You wanted to be someone? A Fireman, A Doctor, A Police Officer, A Ballerina maybe? Well I wanted to be a Pilot. To get people from one place to another. To get people to their destination. This is what I have always been good at.

How a failure at school, the one person every other student thought would end up nowhere was the one kid who ended up going to University, completing a Masters Degree and a top UK University, speaker, a “professional” in the eyes of some and has continued to live his dream day by day. Labels which the social networked have attached to me.

Despite my education, this is not who I am and to some extend I disagree/agree with the system (see articles for further understanding).

Having been through the journey of the Ego and the transition from the belief of God to the knowing that a God exists you will find the sweetest of words within this blog.

Going from someone who used to have 2 litres of Coca Cola a day, Weekly KFC trips and a Burger King burger daily to going to someone who is in the gym 4 times a week, is awake at 5am and lives every day in gratitude.

I used to be shy with women, and within a short period of time I turned it around and starting dating some of the most beautiful women. I became the type of guy, guys would be jealous of in clubs and bars.

I used to look at those with more money than me and label and judge automatically. After my self realisations I become one who lives in gratitude, love, peace and harmony for every human soul on this planet. My salary has increased every year and the using simple concepts I became a master as some would like to call it.

Although I am not of any religious belief, I have respect for all and none. Some read my blog and tell me I am spiritual. This is not the case. I am neither spiritual or any other name which may have the potential of being marketable.

I invite you to look between the words of the articles in the blog and not to take them literally. Everything you read you will already know. Give your unconscious mind the key it has be in search for all this time.

If you have come this far in reading this, you the one the very few who is on a journey. That journey only you know, and you will reach that peak.

May you find yourself through the teaching, articles and text within this blog.

Peace&Love




Consigno

No comments: