Wednesday 21 November 2007

WAKE UP…..It is not about YOU!!!

In life the majority focus so much on themselves that they forget about everyone else. There is an old saying that if you help enough people get to their goals in life and enable them to self realise then you will eventually get to your goals.

I remember I used to be one of these self centred people who thought I was special. I had the focus on me and “I” all the day. I always looked at me in the situation and saw other people to be the problem until I came to many self realisations which I will not go into detail now.

What I really want to get across to you however is start waking up to the fact the only way for you to realise yourself better is to watch, observe and witness your thoughts while your judgment kicks in on others.

Take the ME ME ME focus out. It is not about you. It is this self centred attitude and separation that so many people in the world have adopted that has simply made them all forget who they are and what their purpose in life is.

True happiness lies in getting others to their goals. If you look at the biggest and best leaders in the world, this is the one single most important thing you will hear them say. See what others want, get them there and you will be sure to see them get you to where you want to be.

Wake up NOW.

Do something different, challenge your thinking.


Consigno,

No comments: