Sunday 25 November 2007

Are you Perfect? - Consigno On Perfection

HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF IS HOW YOU SEE THE WORLD

We are constantly struggling to “be perfect”. We abide by the law the best we can and so rightly we should. We look to be perfect at everything we do for what purpose.

This evening I challenge your thinking. I invite you see how everything was perfect to begin with, and nothing needs to be altered. I invite you to open your mind and soul to this.

The Beginning

I remember the days when I was at school and I would be asked a question by the teacher along the lines of “what is 2 x 3”. With my response being a “6, I would get a “perfect Consigno”, perfect, that is correct. Somewhere along the lines I started to think I was special and that people had an expectation of me to be perfect. This was the start of the system covering me with the invisible veil.

The above example is a true story and has happened to almost of all us. We are constantly struggling to be perfect so what happened?

The idea is installed into us. We are brought into the world having being taught that when you get things right you are “perfect” and when you get them wrong it is bad or wrong and we get a flurry of emotions pulling us from all angles.

When you look at a baby, you see someone pure. Language has not yet been installed and it constantly curious. It does whatever it wants. The baby will be not know right, wrong, perfect, special. It starts to learn these through its mother, school, TV. It begins to be conditioned into what society “expects” of him/her. What a bitch. All this time you thought you were free and now you are probably realising that you have been pre-conditioned.

You are not special

The first thing you must realise is that you are not special. The minute you see yourself as special, the unconscious separates you from all of existence. You see yourself as better or worse to others. To be unique I agree with, however to say or feel that you are special is nothing but ego and if you look deep you with find it manifesting inside.

The World is not Perfect…..WRONG

When I tell people the world is perfect people turn around and tell me how can it be when you have innocent people dying at war, hunger in Africa, aids and global warming. How can the world is perfect. Millions dying in Africa from starvation every week is not wrong. The emotions that we feel just by those bolded words about can get us in state of feeling sorry or sad about the thing and feeling that we should help in some way.

Guess what happens then. Marketing comes in and Oxfam kick in with their very cunning advertising campaigns. You see it on TV all the time. A bloated boy/girl with flies all over them. You get the commentators empathetic voice and a calm song in the background. You started feeling emotional, call the Toll free number and give your £15/$30 a month as a “token of good will” which makes you “feel good”. You see it again on your trains, shouting at you, “help me, donate”.

I say this, because I used to be one these people. I used to have a monthly direct debit coming out of my account going to some charity I had no idea about sold by someone on the street. How naïve. I was giving with the sole intent on getting something back.

The realisation only hit me after about 18 months after I originally signed up. Once I realised and my perception of the world changed, I setup my own charity where I would go lovingly with my group and feed the homeless. I would feel what it is like walking in the streets at 5am in the morning feeding the homeless in below -2 degrees. Then you truly realise the worth of touching a human soul.

I will admit it. I was also systemised. I followed the trend, always tried to fit in, until I WOKE UP. Now I choose to be in the system or out of it as I please. I enjoy both, however to think that this all that life is about is nothing but bullshit. So many of us have questions we want to answer.

So many of us decided to go back packing to china to find ourselves, when really all you have to do is have the guts to just take a look deep inside yourself. The answer is there. You will find it. It will not be easy at first, however only after the rain will you see the sunshine.

Heaven On Earth

I believe heaven is right here on earth. I experience it daily and we live in a beautiful world. Firstly you must realise that anything which creates an emotion of sorrow, neglect, happiness or anything else which makes you act or feel in a certain way has been created in you by your pre-conditioning at a young age.

This is the exact same reason that when you look newspapers and you see a headline such as “100 DIE IN WAR” or “DEBT REACHES NEW HEIGHTS” you get affected by. They are just words yet we allow ourselves to get moved and rattled by them.

What is the solution?

The first thing to do is take a look at yourself. Stop looking externally at the world and seeing the problem. The problem lies in you and guess what? For every problem there is a solution also and that lies in you too. Go deep in yourself and see what is the root cause of all these feeling you get.

HOW YOU SEE THE WORLD IS HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF


The world you live in is perfect

The world we live in is perfect. Nothing needs to be changed. This is a deep realisation. It’s a state of being which you can achieve through self realisation. Being in love, being peaceful in self allows you the possibility to see the world as it is.

I invite you to look at the world different.

Consigno,

No comments: